User avatar

PenmanshipPriority

GMills

  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: 1.

    Hello, I'm happy to clarify. By digestible I mean so the reader can follow the story clearly and understand everything that's going on, which can be interrupted by the flow ...

    Dec 3, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Inulte de Discuter

    I will be reviewing soon!

    Dec 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: A Dream

    A short poem?

    Dec 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Sonder

    Thanks for the clarification

    Nov 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Hats!

    Usually I don't like to keep my reviews short but i'd be willing to do a proper overview if you at least checked your grammatical issues. I can see them ...

    Oct 27, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: The Beginning of the End

    As a side note - your review gave me the excuse to achieve my second star on here, so thankyou!

    Oct 27, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Goofballs

    Ok, and in this instance it's your boyfriend and another boy who you describe as a brotherly figure?

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Penitence (A Guardian Angel Story)

    Thanks so much for replying! And I will check out your piece.

    Oct 12, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Realistic Re: Keep Driving

    Thankyou for responding, I think I approached as 'the person is clearly insane if he doesn't react to running over people' kind of side (: - I don't personally believe ...

    Oct 6, 2017


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec