User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suicide, The Note.

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! I am done being a monster Maybe you would have wanted to add in the word 'with'? realization. his 'his' should be 'His'. Ice slid ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: NE; Prologue. New book.

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! That day, Laying It should be a small letter 'l' after the comma. My Two 'Two' should be 'two' unless it's a name. village leaders ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suicide.

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! My, this sure is upsetting, you sound like you're cursing someone. Okay, I do not even know how your MC is related to this 'whore'. ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: ...

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Okay, I am a little confused by the dialogue and all, it seems that you have inverted commas at times but at times you don't. ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Spirit Sword- chapter 1

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! attackers foot steps Okay, I'm quite sure you're referring only to one attacker so there should be a apostrophe. birthing-day Is that a made up ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The story of the Joh--ril

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Woah, please break this down into smaller paragraphs, or else it will seem very messy.Also after 'chapter one flying lesson' please start a new paragraph. ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bat Island- part one of Chapter 2

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Okay, you ended the story very abruptly here, you really shouldn't have, it is strange to end with such a sentence, maybe you would continue ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The White Knight Chapter Fourteen The Test of the Gammataur

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! To make this convicting It should be 'convincing'. Well you had a few punctuation mistakes here and there, but I don't think I would want ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The White Knight Chapter Thirteen A Hole In Time

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Maria would receive abuse from Melisande-had tons of labor dumped in front of her This sentence makes sense, but it doesn't sound right. There should ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The White Knight Chapter Twelve Prisoners of War

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! "First, I need to explain something. There are other universes besides for this one. Many of them have worlds that also have life on them. ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: 27 - Chapter Four

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Unregistered Wasp, reduce speed or you will taken down You missed out the word 'be'. Wow, I don't think I've read much of the story ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Beast is Dead Chapter 2

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! I hurried off it, sprinting full speed to the blue double-doors 'I hurried off it' doesn't flow too smoothly, perhaps changing it to 'I hurriedly ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Hidden Chapter 1 Part 1

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! No boys remember,” Crystal reminded her If you read it out loud, it sounds weird, because there should be a period between 'boys' and 'remember'. ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Holmes Mystery

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! to her next door friend's This sounds confusing, maybe change it to 'to her friend next door'? Okay that was all that I wanted to ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Window

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! On the other edge of the street Were you trying to say 'other side'? or a crying woman who had no other option that finding ...

    Feb 4, 2010


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady