User avatar

PeaceLuvPoems

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I know i could

    Hi. : D So, I think this was pretty good, but I'm not quite sure why it's in the poem section. It's got poetic feel to it, it sounds like ...

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: To My Future Daughter

    I thought this poem was awesome! Nothing wrong with it! Pauses are sometimes what makes a poem.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Moon Spirit Chapter One

    Whoops I meant Poems... Typo... TEHE sorry.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Grandma

    whoops... I posted two... Hehehe%uD83D%uDE06

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Grandma

    Hi Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ) So, I overall liked this short story, but I just didn't really like all the "..."s maybe every once in a while, but in every single paragraph? That's ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Little Girl

    Whatever. I was just trying to help you... : P

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Blank Wall

    Okay, so I fixed all stuff you pointed out (And I'm glad you did! I wasn't quite sure about the flow of this poem before...) and I hope you like ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Blank Wall

    Yeah, I get it. Thank you very much for the feed back. I'll fix it. But I am really glad that you liked most of it!

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Calling it Quit.

    Like goldenrebel, i had a little bit of difficulty following this poem, but I loved the rythm of this poem. It was beautifully written, and I thought it was pretty ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ode to Love

    I got rid of a lot of the so's hope it better now...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ode to Love

    That really means a lot. Thank you. The feed back was great! %u2665

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ode to Love

    I know, I know cheesy and cliche... I'm working on it! Thanks for the feedback!

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ode to Love

    Thank you sooooo much for the feedback! I'll edit it... ^_^

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: It All Started With The Cinderella Dance

    This was a cool story. But there's more, right? I like how it was written, but nothing really happened. It looks like this could be a great story. I can't ...

    Oct 21, 2012


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker