User avatar

PassionateReader

PassionateReader

  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: A Lost Star

    Thankyou. This really helps me know that I got the point across!! XD

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: A Lost Star

    Haha thank you. It's not really my talent, but yes He gets the glory/credit!! Aww did you want to cry?? Sorry XD

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 23: The Breakthrough

    I promise to review!!! Soon. At least by review day.

    Oct 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Take Me Back

    Yep!! I totally could tell from your poem! You don't have to apologize!! Poems are personal and can be about anything!!! You showed your thoughts in a deep and beautiful ...

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Spiritual, Realistic Re: The Confirming--Part One

    I read this the other night!! It's really good and I want to review but. One, it takes time and time is hard to come by. And two, you already ...

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 23: The Breakthrough

    Yes. Very good for you! I'm sorta fangirl-ing over your past couple chapters!!!

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 23: The Breakthrough

    Oh my goodness. I cant review right now but this chapter... Just. Oh. My. Goodness.

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 22 The Allies

    Wow you did post a lot!! I'll try and find some time to review them.. I've just been crazy busy. :/

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Core Cities Chapter Four

    Yeah and if you need to you an tell a chapter or two from different characters perspective too. But the other characters will have more value to us as readers ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: A Nerd's Lament

    Yeah sometimes I'm dumb.. Kinda weird for a nerd haha!!

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: A Nerd's Lament

    Haha actually I just now looked it up and it does have two E's. I was just going off the first way you spelled it lol wow...

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: A Nerd's Lament

    Haha nice. But it's omLEt not omELt lol. Omlet needs some work but yeah, cool!!! Anyway, you're welcome haha. XD

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 21: The Deadline

    Hey I'm back for this chapter! Will review sometime soon!!! ;)

    Sep 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 84 (Revised)

    Oh I see!! I guess it's either less chapters that are longer, or more chapters that are shorter. Which is a choice I think. There's no right or wrong option. ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 14: The Attempt

    Kk! Have fun looking into it.. lol

    Aug 20, 2014


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn