Random avatar

ParanormalMyth

I'm Not Afraid To Be Who I am

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Magic Awaits You -- Chapter 2

    Thank you Zeus! I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and read my work. I will definitely keep these things in mind, and fix up those typos/odd ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: This Business of Love (Chapter 1: The Unexpected Visitor)

    No problem! I understand this points you've made, :)

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Epilogue)

    Haha. Thank you!

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Ch10)

    Haha, thanks! I see that the epilogue is out, so I'll read (and most likely review) it later today!

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    I'm really glad I could help! :) Hope you have a great day!

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    No problem. I really enjoyed reading and reviewing this! I re-read it, and the part you added does help! :)

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 3: The Chase

    Thank you! I will definitely continue to read and review your work! :D

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: 5 Essential Souls (That first chapter)

    No problem! I enjoyed reading and reviewing this piece!

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Unreasonable Wars

    No problemo! I really enjoyed reading and reviewing this! Have a great day! :)

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: It's about the game!

    Thank you! :)

    Sep 25, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: It's about the game!

    I'm happy I found the time as well, because I really enjoyed reading and reviewing this. Thank you for recommending it to me! Haha, I understand that. Writing is really ...

    Sep 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stone Cold Hands - Chapter 2

    Thank you for explaining those things to me! I'll look forward to seeing more of this! :)

    Sep 25, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Things happen, life goes on!

    I. (I dunno why I like to sort things with "I." Or "II." II. Your welcome! I really love that it's black and white, which you can probably tell I'm ...

    Sep 24, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Things happen, life goes on!

    Ack, that last "can't" should be a can! Sorry about that >.> This is random, but I love your profile pic (or avatar, depending on what you want to call ...

    Sep 24, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Things happen, life goes on!

    Haha, there's no need to thank me. I love reviewing different works people have posted, in hopes of helping. I totally understand the different things you've said, because I've experienced ...

    Sep 24, 2015


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France