-
Re: When I Don't Write
Soooo... THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME. But my suggestion to you is to buy a little note book and write a little somthing in it every night, you know, after homework ...
Oct 13, 2014 -
Re: Where did you go?
Thank You!! I will edit it right now! ~God is Good~
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Where did you go?
Gee.... i didn't think i knew what i was talking about... Thanks! ~God Is Good~
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Where did you go?
Thank you....! ~God is Good~
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: The Light
lol
Jul 15, 2014 -
Re: The Light
its just so cool!
Jul 14, 2014 -
Re: The Light
You make me cry...
Jul 14, 2014 -
Re: The story of a 6-year-old.
I LOVE IT
Jul 5, 2014 -
Re: Making Words Rhyme Within A Pattern Is Called A Poem, Even When It's Out Of Context And Has A Ridiculously Long Title
I have to say, i need to know, When did you stoop so low? You wrote and wrote, thought and thought, all for this? I have to say, I need ...
Jul 3, 2014 -
Re: Smile
Just so amazing... I can really relate to this!
Jun 20, 2014 -
Re: Get Off The Stage, Sweetheart
Awesome! That is the best review i could give this!
May 28, 2014 -
Re: you read too many books while i read the pages of your skin
Spark... oh spark...
May 20, 2014 -
Re: Why Pandas Are Perfect
thanks!
Apr 19, 2014 -
Re: Why Pandas Are Perfect
Love it! *hints to username
Apr 19, 2014 -
Re: Why
Would you be willing to edit for me. My time on YWS is not as much as it used to be
Apr 17, 2014
