User avatar

OutOfInk

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: 1985 Chapter 1

    Ssss Mmmm... To be honest with you I didn't like it. I did, however, enjoy your writing style, especially the first paragraph . But stories about diseases moreover HIV and ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: book i am writing

    Ok, I'll tell you what you need to do. Get a book (a novel at best) and study how it is writen. About two years ago I was pretty bad ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Love My Dirt; My Dirt Loves Me

    Can you say schitzophrenic???? :smt064 It was cute I guess. The only spelling errors I found was at the top when you said between "TO" humans. It should be between ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ignore, Accidental Post

    Well the whole thing just seemed like a immature rant! A good poem should actually have a point and meaning. This had neither. It made no since and frankly was ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Battle Chapter 1(Part One): Break In

    I liked it, it looks like it has a lot of potential. With a name like THE BATTLE it sounds like it could be some kind of awsome action story ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Face in the Mirror

    Wow! That was awsome, i've been feeling like that lately too. I thought it was great! :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Apocalypse-Prologue

    What can I say? I liked it a lot! I've been wanting to write about the end of the world for some time now but I've been at a lost ...

    Nov 6, 2007


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince