User avatar

OreosAreLife

Ashley

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: We're Not Your Primroses

    Thank you EverWinter! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

    Sep 16, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Synonyms

    :)

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Synonyms

    It was good. I likes it! :)

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Broken Home

    Thank you Sandman. Your review mean a lot. I'm glad you liked it!

    Aug 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Gregor and the Bloodbath of Regalia: Chapter 2

    I absolutely love this series and I'm glad you have decided to keep it going. Please keep me informed when you write new chapters please. Thank you!

    Aug 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: An ode to those who can sleep

    Your welcome!

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: An ode to those who can sleep

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I really liked this and can totally relate to it! Awesome poem!

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: An ode to those who can sleep

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I really liked this and can totally relate to it! Awesome poem!

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: An ode to those who can sleep

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I really liked this and can totally relate to it! Awesome poem!

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: An ode to those who can sleep

    I really liked this and can totally relate to it! Awesome poem!

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Claire

    Thank you.

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Claire

    Thank you.

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Claire

    Thank you.

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Another Lonely Love Poem

    Your welcome!

    Aug 5, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Olympics Glory

    Hey Siddharth! I really liked your short poem. I like first off the way your theme goes along with the Writing Olympics. Your poem really gets the energy going and ...

    Aug 5, 2016


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights