User avatar

OrabellaAvenue

May the bunnies hop on your face

  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Black Man, a Noble Sight

    Hello! This is a random weirdo here to review. First, I just want to say how nice it is that you wrote about this. Racism is a real problem, and ...

    Jun 6, 2023
  • Poetry » Satire, Literature Re: Wishes to fly

    Hello! This is a random weirdo here to give you a short review. I absolutely love the message of this poem! (Or at least what I and the reviewer below ...

    Jun 4, 2023
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Journey

    Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. I haven't read a poem like this in a long time. It's beautiful, and it's got a lot of meaning behind ...

    Jun 3, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Two-faced

    Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. This seems kinda like a story, but in a very poetic form. (I mean, a lot of poems are...) Throughout the ...

    Jun 2, 2023
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: The Number One, Elephants, and Magic

    Hello! This is a random weirdo here to review. Wow. These are so good! The rhymes are perfectly placed... these are beautiful. There's so much meaning behind each of them. ...

    Jun 2, 2023
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: My Name is Oliver

    Hi! Good morning/afternoon/evening. This... is incredibly sad. There's so much I want to say about this, but honestly I've got no words. The thought of rearranging animal parts as well ...

    May 31, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Season Cycle

    I like the way you don't really capitalize anything except for I and O Sun, and didn't have any punctuation. It gives the poem a certain feeling that isn't really ...

    May 31, 2023


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson