-
Re: King of the Court - 4
Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. I am so glad I found this story. It's. So. Good. I love this even more every time I come to ...
Jul 2, 2023 -
Re: Whispers of the Deep
Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. Okay, you just made me shiver. That last line... that last line... The ocean is a merciless and vengeful beast, For ...
Jul 1, 2023 -
Re: King of the Court - 3
Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. Fernando... wow... I didn't really expect that. His mental health really has been affected. Everything has to be perfect. In a ...
Jul 1, 2023 -
Re: King of the Court - 2
Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. Wow. Another chapter read. And now I've lost all my words. hjakjdfaldadkaldfthisissogood. I wonder why Fernando's teammates don't seem to like ...
Jul 1, 2023 -
Re: The Tortoise
Hello! This is a random weirdo here with a review. Now we have two competitors for the Great Tortoise Literary Work Contest: you and me. And I've got to say; ...
Jun 30, 2023 -
Re: King of the Court - 1
Hi! I'm a random weirdo here with a review. There are a million things that are making me laugh right now. The fact that Colin accidentally makes the shot is ...
Jun 30, 2023 -
Re: King of the Court - 0
Hello! This is a random weirdo here to review. You started this a long while ago, but I saw chapter 14.5 in the green room, so I decided, Why not? ...
Jun 30, 2023 -
Re: Twinkle of the Lights
Hello! This is a random weirdo here with a review. This is beautiful! I love the description, I love the message, I love the poem. Everything in this is superb! ...
Jun 29, 2023 -
Re: A girl and her doll never part
Hello! This is a random weirdo here to give you a short review. This was very fun to read, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I love the ending! ...
Jun 28, 2023 -
Re: When Pigs Fly and Griffins Soar
Hello! This is a random weirdo here to give you a short review. Welcome to YWS! I hope you'll like it here. We've got weirdos like me and talented writers ...
Jun 27, 2023 -
Re: Time & Space (Part 4/5)
Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. Uh oh. This doesn't look good. Lina's willing to sacrifice herself for the world! What a... okay there aren't any strong ...
Jun 26, 2023 -
Re: The Frost and the Sparrow (Chapter one)
Hello! This is a random weirdo here to review. Sorry it took me so long to read this. I didn't realize know chapter one had come out until recently. The ...
Jun 25, 2023 -
Re: Heir of Asratoil - Chapter 1
Hi! This is a random weirdo here with a review. First off, I'd like to say the prologue is quite interesting, and Chapter 1 sets us on a great start. ...
Jun 24, 2023 -
Re: variations on a theme of sadness
Hello! This is a random weirdo here to give you a short review. I love this poem. I love it. Literally one of my favorites now. The structure grabs me, ...
Jun 24, 2023 -
Re: The Dark truth E.2
Hello! This is a random weirdo here to give you a short review. This is very interesting (and scary!) story, and I can't wait to see where it goes! I ...
Jun 21, 2023
