-
Re: Time & Space (Extra: 2/2)
Hiya! This is Orabella, here to review. It's so amazing that you finished this! And it's beautifully written too; doubt I could have done it better. Also, sorry for the ...
Jul 24, 2023 -
Re: Fossilized Remembrance: Chapter One
Hiya! Orabella, here to review. This sure is an interesting dystopian world. I wonder how the patients lost their memories, and why it's such a wasteland on the surface. (Also, ...
Jul 23, 2023 -
Re: Fossilized Remembrance: Prologue
Hiya! Orabella, here to review. Ooh! This is interesting. I love the concept of scientists in a more advanced world trying to recover someone's memories. While being a very creative ...
Jul 22, 2023 -
Re: Gymnopedie #3
Hiya! Orabella, here to review. :) :O This is beautiful. Absolutely wonderful. Splendid. Spectacular. Terrific! Like all the other poems I've read by you, this is absolutely amazing! It's so ...
Jul 21, 2023 -
Re: This Feeling So New
Hiya! This is Orabella with a short review. I think this is amazing, especially considering the length of time it took to write! I've hardly ever reviewed things based on ...
Jul 21, 2023 -
Re: King of the Court - 14.5
Hiya! Orabella, here to crazily jump up and down. Okay, to start off, let me just freak out for approximately three seconds... ahhhhhHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHHHHH ilag ag FEFVAQK! tst, a hah qsi ...
Jul 19, 2023 -
Re: Time & Space (Extra: 1/2)
Hiya! Orabella, here with a review. More people with powers? Lina and Sara weren't the only ones? Well, I guess I probably could've predicted this, but I didn't even expect ...
Jul 19, 2023 -
Re: Time & Space (Part 5/5)
Hiya! This is Orabella, here to cry. (Oops, I mean review. I think. Or is it cry? Because this is beautifully sad.) It's the end! I don't know how I ...
Jul 18, 2023 -
Re: King of the Court - 14
Hello! Orabella, here to get excited. (Possible reviewing might be included) So, I'm not really sure how to put my thoughts into words. This chapter was different than the others, ...
Jul 17, 2023 -
Re: Experiences: Eleven
Hiya! This is Orabella, here to review. I noticed this is numbered eleven, but there isn't a ten? Did you misnumber this, or am I missing something? Again, this is ...
Jul 16, 2023 -
Re: King of the Court - 13
Hello! This is Orabella here to review. (Sorry about the delay in reviewing this chapter. I haven't had much time.) Okay. Let me just freak out for a little bit. ...
Jul 15, 2023 -
Re: (the shadow crown book draft) chapter 3
Hi! This is Orabella, here to review. Yay! There's a new chapter! Unless you already have a stockpile of chapters, you're really fast at writing. (Or at the very least, ...
Jul 15, 2023 -
Re: A Letter to Satan
Hiya! This is Orabella, here to review. I don't know how to write my reaction to this. The idea is serious and frightening, and yet most of this is very ...
Jul 13, 2023 -
Re: King of the Court - 12
Hiya! Orabella, here to review. Oooh, this is getting good! I love when we get to see more of different character's thoughts and actions, and how they might justify them ...
Jul 12, 2023 -
Re: yet the nostalgia fails to return me to my past
Hi. Orabella, here to cry. (Wait, sorry, I mean review.) This is incredibly sad. More than that, really, it's...heart-wrenching. This is the scenario I never want to happen to me, ...
Jul 12, 2023
