User avatar

OmgRonan

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Mist

    (Resent this message as a review)

    Mar 20, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Checklist to Creation

    Hey! I'm here to review your poem! :D (Sorry if it isn't a good review:P) I like this, a lot. You make it feel real, as if my friend is ...

    Mar 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: The Bombing Of Victory: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review Steggy. Now as I read over it, I do see maybe I added to much information. I am trying to get myself to write the number ...

    Mar 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: The Bombing Of Victory: Chapter 1

    I see a minor error I made it says "was a German Spitfire. The. re was..." It is meant to be: "was a German Spitfire. There was..."

    Mar 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: A Dancing Eagle (Chapter 1)

    Thanks for the review! It's World War 2.

    Mar 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Technology Re: The Worm Hole To The Future

    Thank you!

    Mar 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: A Dancing Eagle (Chapter 1)

    Thanks for the review! I shall give more back story on this teenager, and a bit about his past. I do need to learn a little bit more about the ...

    Mar 16, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Masquerade

    Beautiful piece. Well written. Nearly made me cry, truly beautiful. It describes a lot of true stories, and I hope people enjoyed it as much as I did. It was ...

    Mar 16, 2016


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies