User avatar

OliveDreams

OliveDreams

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shape Sisters - 1 - Reunion

    Thank you for reading & reviewing! I always get excited to see what people think, both good & bad. I appreciate your suggestions and will definitely fine tune a few ...

    Sep 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shape Sisters - 1 - Reunion

    Thanks for reading and reviewing! I love your suggestions. And I'm glad your liking the mystery ;) There is a play on words in the title that should give away ...

    Sep 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shape Sisters - 1 - Reunion

    Thank you for reading and reviewing! It's lovely to have another's perspective. I'm hoping to shape Hunter into a character with a lot more accidental humour and eventually some softness. ...

    Sep 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shape Sisters - 1 - Reunion

    Thank you for reading & reviewing :) It's greatly appreciated! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far and I'll definitely take your points on board. It's in need of some ...

    Sep 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Lines of Faith: Chapter 1 (Edited, Part 1/2)

    Darn - I've just seen you edited chapter 1 already! Apologies. I will get to this soon.

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I wish he knew/I wish she knew

    *slow claps*

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 12: Downtown

    12 (Not going to mark this as a review as I haven’t had much to say!) I think you could take the whole waking up in the morning section out ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Turn out your Light. Revised Version.

    I've just read your revised version & because I think it's so good, I'm not going to leave a review as I think it would be rude to squeeze one ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Celestial Heroes - Prologue

    Anytime! :D

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Celestial Heroes - Prologue

    Of course! So, you could set up a scene with the Zodiac King watching the black hole come closer or become wider day by day. Example; "The King stood vigil ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Humor Re: Suicide Boy

    *slow claps*

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: Chapter Three

    Thanks a bunch! XD! This was the first story I'd written & I'm not sure why I ever stopped to be honest. I guess I find a new idea and ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 1: Mercy

    I'll post this on my wall! Hopefully you'll get some more reviews. :D

    May 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prakfura Raiders: Chapter Two: Pecking Order: Part Three {Redacted}

    The dialogue confusion is where you introduce Ry back into the setting. You only use 'he' to indicate both Ry & Chins. I would write either "said Chins" or "said ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prakfura Raiders: Chapter Two: Pecking Order: Part One {Redacted}

    PM'd. :D

    Apr 11, 2014


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom