User avatar

Odd

Odd

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: What I Don't Know: Introduction

    Here to review. This is a very good introduction. Already we can sense the danger, the trap that the main character is most likely getting into. This, especially, is maybe ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: "Obsessions"

    Here to review. I would like to congratulate you on this poem, because it is very good, and I seem not to find any errors in it. I personally don't ...

    Mar 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: The Triumph of These Tired Eyes

    Here to review. This is amazing. It is wonderfully written, and by the time I finished reading it I had to wait a second to get my bearings and write ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Dragon

    Here to review. I like this, for it is short and simple. However, I think you could make it a bit longer so we could get a better description of ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: All Secrets Untold - Chapter One

    Here to review. I really liked this story. You did amazingly at setting the mood at the beginning, and the back-and-forth between the diary and the reality is very captivating ...

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sunday, March 1st, 2015

    Here to review. This is a good start for a novel (I am guessing this is the start of your novel). I like how you write about who you will ...

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Satire Re: The devil in you

    Here to review. I liked this poem. It has a nice flow to it that makes it easy to read and the message that you wanted to convey shows well ...

    Mar 22, 2015


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence