Random avatar

ObdurateMiller

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Culprit

    That was great, even if it was kind of sad. It was very short but I still liked it. Keep writing because you're pretty good at it. Good luck. (Also, ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dressed with a Tie

    Very long but very great. I really liked it but happier is better. I felt hooked from the beginning and never lost interest. I hope to read another piece by ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: You'll Find My Will Under The Bed

    Umm, can I ask the purpose of writing this? From the title, I thought it'd be alot different. I guess that's what I get for judging a book by it's ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I'm With This Boy

    That was very good and I'm sorry your boyfriend was stupid enough to treat you wrong. No girl deserves that. The one thing I didn't like was that, if it's ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Know Something You Don't Know

    It was really good and I liked how you repeated "I know something you don't know". It's definitly a lot like middle school and elementary school kids. I liked it ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why Turn Away?

    Your very true but its hard to trust people now adays because people lie and manipulate others. I wish life was without suffering but if there was no suffering, you'd ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'm A Jesus Freak

    I really liked it and can relate because my closest friend is a Christian. She tells me all about Jesus and God and I believe too. You're completely right throughout ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: If I Had A Title For This It Would Be Up Here

    The sarcasm in your title got me to look. I don't know why you have a survey asking for flaws because you first chapter was great. It was beyond detailed ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Life She Wanted

    Hi, I'm new to YWS and I saw the title of you poem and it really caught my attention. I liked it a lot and I think you did really ...

    Nov 29, 2011


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality