User avatar

Oakenshield

O a k e n s h i e l d

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Hanging

    no problem ;))

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: The Willow Tree

    Thankyou so much!

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: The Willow Tree

    Thankyou so much!

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: The Willow Tree

    Thankyou so much!

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: Dark Out

    your welcome ;)

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Stolen Innocence

    Ooh okay, then this was a really good Horror poem!!!

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Other Re: Home is far

    thaanks!

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Other Re: Home is far

    sure! thanks for your help

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: The Willow Tree

    thank you :)

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: Making a wish on passing cars.

    no problem :)

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Something to think about.

    Great, this was short and long at the same time, lol, I didn't understand myself, but anyway, I like your poem, about a poem hehe. Keep sharing

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Oh Mirror Mirror

    Oh this was really, really good, I like this fairy tale poem a LOT. I like the idea that ''there's a prince for me'', I hope one day I find ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Stolen Innocence

    Wow this was really creepy o_O but I don't like this idea that the monster is the father. It feels just bad....sorry but this poem was to hard

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: The Willow Tree

    thanks for this review (-:

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: The Willow Tree

    Wooow thanks for this one, it is really helpful

    Feb 21, 2014


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath