Random avatar

Nox

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Koani and the Bandits: Chaptah 3!

    Colour code : Quotes: blue , Comments: black, Corrections/Suggestions: olive , Extra: red . Here's my review: He would leave it there, until she had gone for six minutes, then ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    Actually I was wrong. The last book is called Ptolemy's Gate and should now be in your local bookshops. It's out in the UK but I'm not sure if it's ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Suicide With A Butter Knife

    This made me laugh I don't know why I laugh at random things. Maybe I'm crazy.

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: little princes

    I love poetry by John Keats. I lived it though I'm not sure if the title is appropriate for this poem.

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3

    I'll read this and add my review tomorrow. :D

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: One-Legged Sailor, Mack Marret

    I don't usually comment on poetry because I'm not good at it at all. I really liked these, nice and short. My favourite is the first. :D

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Without Charity by Michelle Paver

    I haven't read this book but I will look it up. I love Michelle's Wolf Brother and Spirit Walker.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Koani and the Bandits, part two!

    I'll read this later on and add my comment. :D

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beautiful

    I'll comment on this when I have time.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Dramatic End (very very short story)

    Nice and short, I loved it. :D

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I still don't get how it's against your religion.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Project God

    It was a little confusing and isn't Branwen meant to be in this story? Or is this set in a time before her birth?

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Koani and the Bandits: Part 1.

    I've read some of this and it's great! I'll add my review when I'm done reading.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lost melody

    I don't have time to read it all but I'll add my review when I'm done. :D

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: I'd Rather be Writing

    I'll look it up.

    Sep 29, 2005


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin