User avatar

NoOneInParticular

  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Thread Still Lingers… (Proof of Concept)

    This is really amazibg! I think I’ll leave a review sometime tomorrow, but we’ll see if I don’t procrastinate this until next week

    Jun 26, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ou + topos

    When I first started I had the very rough idea for the poem and kinda just%u2026made it up as I went along? I had some parts written out, then I ...

    Jun 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ou + topos

    (Also this is actually your second time reviewing my poetry. The first one you commented on was titled %u201CDaydreaming%u201D)

    Jun 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ou + topos

    Thanks for the review, Wist! I kind of ripped off the style from those videos you see on Youtube where they read out scrolling text that seems super depressing but ...

    Jun 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ou + topos

    now read back up again! (I spent so long getting it to flow I apologise if it feels disjointed)

    Jun 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Artificial (Intelligence)

    Thank you, and yup, you got the message right! Hope you have a nice day/night ahead!

    Jun 19, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Artificial (Intelligence)

    Thank you for the feedback! This poem was intented to be sort of a rant, so that grammatical error was definitely intentional. It%u2019s funny how you described the AI%u2019s confusion ...

    Jun 18, 2024
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Consequences

    Also you got the backstory right. I was worried it%u2019d be confusing, so I%u2019m glad you got it!

    Jun 15, 2024
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Consequences

    Thanks for the review! I agree, breaking it into two paragraphs would look better, as well as putting %u201CThe Emissary laughed%u201D in the same paragraph. Emerald AKA the Ivy Knight ...

    Jun 15, 2024
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Consequences

    Thank you! Now that I look at it, it would be better to not have the slash between the two names and break then up into two paragraphs. Unfortunately, this ...

    Jun 15, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: A Tale of Two

    Thanks for the review! Pluto has a whole character arc in the series, so the source material was quite easy to work with, though I did change the story a ...

    Jun 12, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: A Tale of Two

    Thanks for reviewing! I considered incorporating some mythology into the story, but I wasn%u2019t sure how to include it. Glad you enjoyed!

    Jun 12, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: A Tale of Two

    I admit, the poem was kind of poorly planned-out, so I get the part where it could use more star-related imagery. Regarding the stanzas, I tried to give the sense ...

    Jun 11, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Daydreaming

    Wow, I did not expect to get this many comments saying they liked my work! Thanks so much for all the support! Hope you have a wonderful day ahead!

    Jun 9, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Daydreaming

    Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate your kind words.

    Jun 9, 2024


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew