Random avatar

Nis

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Untitled

    Thank you for commenting, I edited the first paragraph. I didn't want to explain what the characters are in the first part, I wanted the reader to decide if they ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Black Mountain/Untitled

    Thanks for reading and commenting, I'm currently editting this part and it isn't all of chapter one. I might carry on with the story but I'll have to work into ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Asher

    I think I'll be the one to point out the mispellings. negotiating their way to the front -- I don't think 'negotiating' is the right word here, how about 'making' ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Jennafina's limrick-Writing challenge 11/15/05.

    I like it, there's not much else to say except I also thougth Besses and tresses rhymed.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Asher

    Sorry I was thinking of a different word. Edit: You're welcome.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Sea Dragon Heir

    I just borrowed my libraries edition, its a really big book nearly A4 size. I am currently reading chapter one and so far its not too bad.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Napoleonic Fiction 8 (someone read it for once...)

    I'll be sure to check them out.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Well I guess I am like Louis because I am never happy even when I want to be, I have not read any other books by Anne Rice since my ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Eolenel CH 1, REVISED

    I see. I thought you were talking about the real place. I'll read this and add my review. :D Thanks for adding the glossary.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Sea Dragon Heir

    I have seen it in the library but I haven't had the chance to read it yet, if I do maybe we can discuss it then. :D

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Terry Pratchet

    I love the world of Terry Pratchett, I have read most of the Discworld series and am looking out for the older ones which I haven't read yet. My favourites ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Eolenel CH 1, REVISED

    I can't see a glossary and I'm sure you have spelt Samarkand wrong.

    Nov 17, 2005


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan