User avatar

Niebla

Niebla

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Domination

    Hey ladymarmalade, I loved this story! I noticed a few minor errors, but overall I thought the writing was really good. It was deep and drew you into the story, ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The New Kid

    Hey saphira10, First of all - I do like your writing. I think that this story overall needs a bit of revising because I noticed a few minor mistakes and ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Nobody else

    I like the concept of the story, and think this will make a nice novel; carry on with it. However, I noticed a few little mistakes even in this snippet. ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stray From The Light

    Hello, I really like this! I love the way you've written it, from the point of view of the mare. I found some of the sentences in italics a bit ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One Night Only

    My completely honest opinion? This poem is okay- not one of the best ones I've read, but not too bad either. I think I prefer the beginning, to be honest, ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost

    I like the general idea of it and think it could be quite nice. However, there are a few things which just don't quite make sense to me and I ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Weak Tears beneath The Blackest of Skies

    I love this. I love the detail in which you describe the pain the character is going through. You use a different range of words and images and the story ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Breaking of the Black Mare

    Hello, First of all, I loved this poem! The images this poem brought to mind were perfect, and the words you chose flowed really well. Although it is a long ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Ocean

    I loved reading this. It's a very clear yet almost dreamy poem, and I love the images that it creates. There is one thing I'd like to point out: surrounded ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blue-Sky Wandering

    I really like this. The way it was written was really clever; I must have read it about ten times starting at different points before I could hit the "reply" ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Ignore this

    I love this. It sounds like the kind of music I love listening to; sad but quite meaningful. I love some of your choices of words. I would love to ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Once upon a time, In monster land.

    Hello, First of all, I did like it overall, although I think you could make a lot of improvements to it. It was a nice children's story; meaning that it ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: On The Brink Of Destruction

    I like this piece. The atmosphere and the words and expressions you use flow quite nicely. First of all, there are a few things I would point out: I can ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Old Her

    In my opinion this story was okay. I definitely liked some parts of it, but personally it's not the kind of thing I'd usually read because it's very typical-teenager, if ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bittersweet

    Well done with this; I really, really like it. I love the phrases you used and the atmosphere they created, but most of all I love the dialogue: it flows ...

    Oct 9, 2011


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna