User avatar

NerdBird

  • Short Story » Other, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Great Challenge (edited)

    This work definitely sounds ominous and intriguing! The language and wording gives the piece the same feeling of purpose we see in the boy, Tom. I only have two discrepancies, ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Lost Soul

    First of all, this is a fantastic piece, the action is strange and piqued my interest enough to keep reading! Here are some things that I picked out: It was ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Immortal King

    Well this was certainly different! I'm not sure why but I definitely got a King Arthur and the Round Table type feel while reading this story, especially with the mention ...

    Feb 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Old Lives - Chapter 1

    Hello! It's your friendly neighbourhood Nerd Bird here for a review! This is weird but a good weird! I really like the idea of some sort of 'intelligent' awakening within ...

    May 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: I think I've lost my passion for writing

    You had me at dying star. For some reason I absolutely loved this, despite the 'jumbled words' you can easily read the passion behind them. For the shattering of something ...

    May 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Felindar

    Hi there! You're friendly neighborhood Nerd Bird here for a review! Firstly I'll just point out, if you are hoping for further reviews, you're definitely going to have to find ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: An Arrow's Flight - Chapter 1: Rebellion (I of VI)

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood NerdBird here for a review! Unfortunately, I must agree with Squall on this one. All action and no back story makes for a dull piece(bizarely) ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Politics Re: An as-of-yet unnamed thing about crows, women and wizardry, Chapter 1

    Hey there! Your friendly neighborhood NerdBird here for a review! This was a really interesting and captivating piece! Certainly different, and I cant get the thought of those crows out ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: House of the Rising Lannister

    This is brilliant :D Are you sure we can't all actually play/sing/record this? :') I think this could be a start of a collection :) I demand one for each ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: deleted #2

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood NerdBird here for a review! First thing I notice is the duplicate first paragraph, but this can be edited easily :D Re-focus a little between ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Last sin

    Hey there! Your friendly neighborhood NerdBird here for a review! This was perfect in my opinion! as TheWriter13 has said, it reads very much like some sort of death chant ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fences part 1(chapter 2 HQ)

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood Nerd Bird here for a review! The emotion in this piece if very well written, despite not having read a previous chapter or prologue. You ...

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Contemptable Wrest - (Ch. 4) Part 1: King Over the Wasteland

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood NerdBird here for a review! :D Loving the continuation of this :D Your really into your characters sense of mind(as you told me!) and I ...

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Maelstrom Chapter 4

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood NerdBird here for a review! I'll admit the more and more I read your chapters, the more engrossed I get! Admittedly at the first and ...

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Black Eyes Book 1: The Seventh Spirit: Chapter 1: Odd Dream

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood NerdBird here for a review! Firstly, wow, I was completely absorbed by this. It used elements from lots of current themes but twisted them to ...

    Mar 7, 2014


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy