User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Butterfly Wings - Chapter 5 - Bones

    Ah! That makes sense, it's a metaphor. It was just a tad confusing when you're also saying that it's creepy, plus there's the zombie guy.

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Prologue

    Thanks for the review! As for the people's names, I didn't tell you on purpose. This is the prologue, and you're not supposed to know who they are yet.

    Mar 28, 2020
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: What If life was perfect?

    You missed a couple punctuation parts, but it's really good! I like it even better than before!

    Mar 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Twelve] - REVISED

    Okay. %uD83D%uDE00

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 9

    Thanks for the review! The reason she went with them is because, well, what else were they going to do with her? Leave her there?

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Eleven] - REVISED

    Ah, yes. It does change formatting. When I move my chapters over from google docs, I have to go over again and add italics to everybody's thoughts again.

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Ten] - REVISED

    In america we just say "we're moving tomorrow" we dont day "house" and when we do, it's "we're moving to a new house"

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Ten] - REVISED

    Oh. Okay. Well, not in America. At least, not where I live.

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Nine] - REVISED

    Yeah, that's what I was expecting to happen, I was just saying that if it doesn't, (Because you can never be sure) I'll be left really unsatisfied.

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Nine] - REVISED

    Okay, that makes sense.

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Nine] - REVISED

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 8

    Thanks for the review! And no, I haven't edited my previous chapters, because I'm going to completely finish the story first, and then go back and write the second draft ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 7

    Thanks for the review!

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Eight] - REVISED

    I guess it just depends on how you read it.

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: The Sticks [Chapter Eight] - REVISED

    Yes, I'm from America. I think what made it seem teenagery to me was the period, which made me imagine him saying it a certain teenagery whiny way. All you ...

    Mar 22, 2020


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy