Home » Literary works » Other » Realistic

What If life was perfect?

by BhavyaMehta123

Hello Readers!

This thought came to my mind and I decided to write on this. I have often heard many people grumbling about situations in their life and longing for a perfect life.Are we missing out on something if everything becomes perfect? Read and find out.

Perfect life is everyone's dream. We crave for perfection in everything we do.If everything was perfect,how would life be? Personally I feel it would not be as adventurous as it is now.There will be no struggles, no challenges and no risks in life.These elements of life give us a push and the required kick we need.

In life every element is important.The tough times, heart break, failures, lessons, bad experiences and rejections all are important.These help us grow and learn.The value of perfection will fade away if everything was perfect.You would have everything and life would be too boring.If you are struggling and going through some bad times it is okay.You need to fight and win.If everything would be perfect we would never be able to see the magic of  bad experiences: growth and lessons which we need to nurture.I hope you do not want to miss out on these.

Embrace what comes your way.Do not feel that things should have been perfect.Believe everything is perfect as you can see it. I think life would be better then.It is the lens you put which matters: put the lens of optimism.

Thank you for reading this. Please present your views. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

theescaper020 wrote a review...

Hey
I liked the way you expressed your view. Yeah, people longs for being perfect and having a perfect life. But as you said there's no life without imperfections . The challenges are what makes life meaningful.The way you talked about optimism really encouraged me, even I craved for a perfect life but it seems there's nothing as a perfect life. Human mind always craves for something even if he has everything. I think dealing with imperfections is what makes it magical.How one cope up while facing the difficulties is really admiring . But i think if there someone by your side, facing all the difficulties with you will make it even more special.
Overall I liked your work. How you expressed your views is really admirable.
Bravo!
From :Escaper020

Hi. Thank you for all the appreciation! I am glad you liked it.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:26 am
Necromancer14 wrote a review...

Hello! This was quite intriguing. I liked it quite a lot.

Here's my review:

Okay, first of all, I agree with this, except that you don't explain exactly what you mean by "perfect." I assume you mean a life without troubles, but, like you said, troubles give you growth, so would that life be perfect? No. Perfection is the best something can possibly be, not necessarily the nicest something can be. A perfect life would actually be the perfect combination of bad times and good times, enough of each to make you a really good person, not to mention happy. I would explain, maybe at the beginning, that you don't mean "perfect" in the absolute literal sense, just more as what people assume a perfect life would be.

Perfect life is everyone's dream. We crave for perfection in everything we do.If everything was perfect,how would life be?

You explained a little about what you meant by a "perfect life" here and I understood what you meant by it from what you were saying it was missing, but, like I said, then it wouldn't be a "perfect" life now would it?

The tough times,heart break,failures,lessons,bad experiences, rejections all are important.

You need spaces after your punctuation. You've done this throughout your piece of writing, so I would go back and add spaces.

Believe everything is perfect as you can see it. I think life would be better then.It is the lens you put which matters: put the lens of optimism.

Wise words! I wholeheartedly agree.

So, overall, I really liked this. There wasn't really anything that I didn't like, other than that what I already said, which wasn't much of anything worth bothering about, other than fixing the spaces with the punctuation, but that's just grammar editing.

Well, that's my review! I hope it was helpful.

Hi! I am very happy that you liked it.Yes! I agree with you perfect life is combination of good and bad times.That spacing part needs be taken care of. I will edit it. I am so happy you liked those last lines. They come straight from my heart. I am so glad you liked this. Your review was of great help. Thanks a lot!

I have given a background in the start. Also, I have done the spacing
Thanks a lot! If you feel I can do anything else to make my work a little better feel free to tell me.

You missed a couple punctuation parts, but it's really good! I like it even better than before!

Okay! I will be editing them when I have time. Thanks!

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner