-
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 5
Thanks for the review!
Jan 26, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 5
Thanks for the review!
Jan 26, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 6
Yes it was helpful, thanks!
Jan 24, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 7
Thanks for the review!
Jan 21, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 6
"In his room" Do you mean his office, or his bedroom? Both would be back in Chicago, not Sioux Falls, which is where the warehouse they are protecting is located. ...
Jan 21, 2020 -
Re: A Janitor's Adventure: 7.2
Oops! I posted twice.
Dec 10, 2019 -
Re: A Janitor's Adventure: 7.2
Note: This review has been deleted
Dec 10, 2019
Hmm, I'd probably know what was going on more if I had read the previous chapters. In any case however, this was quite interesting, and I'm feeling rather inclined to ... - Re: Least Romantic: Chapter Twelve: The Worst Kind of Goodbye Dec 9, 2019
-
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 4
Thanks for the review!
Oct 26, 2019 - Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 3 Sep 15, 2019
-
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 1
Yes, it does sort of start out as a normal teenager story if you don't read the prologue. Also, "handsomest" is a word. Thanks for the review!
Sep 14, 2019 -
Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 1
You don't have to give me a summary; I like reading!
Sep 14, 2019 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Prologue
Thanks for the review! Actually, I'm changing the end a little bit. I realized that having the teenager being able to read minds would mess up my plot later on, ...
Sep 14, 2019 - Re: Virus: Prologue: the first letter Sep 10, 2019
-
Re: Tennessee Rose
I don't particularly like romance, but this was really well done, very emotional. Also, the title was really good. I can never think of good titles for my literature, but ...
Sep 9, 2019
