User avatar

Myth

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: ALEANA

    To be honest I critiqued this before and I had no idea who this character was and I would have suggested changes but the author didn't reply to any critiques ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Knock, K-nock?

    Is this a prologue? I usually don't like prolgues but this was interesting with all the 'We' and I got the feeling this was many people speaking one after the ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Freedom and a Dragon

    Hi. Welcome to the site. Have you read the rules yet? You are to critique at least two other literary pieces before posting your own work. * Green = Comment/Correction ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Aleana

    Is this meant to be a chapter or a prologue? I have no idea who this 'she' is and why she is running. There is no introduction and I didn't ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Earth's Daughter

    I would say this prologue was telling much about the story but the world it is set in. It seems like this is a 'summary' for the basic introduction to ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Stones of Tareth

    While Wiggy gets her own critique done I'll post mine. * Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “Move boy!” The lion of a man screamed at ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Red Skies

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I crouched low to the ground, my back brushing against the wall. I forced myself to breathe, stay calm, and ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Particulars Of Existence

    Hi, As you've critiqued my work I'm returning the favour with, what i hope, is a helpful critique. Green = Comment/Correct Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Seagulls are ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: down the railroad tracks C2

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Outside, a cool breeze entered her window and she tried to settle into a state of drowsiness but her mind resisted, a lifetime ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: down the railroad tracks C1

    Green = Comment/Corrections Black = Review * ‘We don’t like to admit it, but we are trapped by it,’ he thought. Try keeping thought in italics. He remembered how his ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Toujours Nuit~1400 words

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “I have failed you. My selfishness consumed me and now this! Why couldn’t I have stayed forever with you?” he ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled -- Suggestions welcome

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Not like I'd take answers from him anyways. Take out the ‘s’, it should be ‘anyway’. There was no hiding ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blessed CH 1

    It was said that the city was self-sustaining and relied on no one province. No one province? I didn’t understand that bit. Creepy ending. It was a little difficult to ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: an excerpt

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * “Where had she learned that?” learned should be learnt. “With all that explained, that only leaves one question: why haven’t the Ultaraes paid ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Draught of Power - Advance!

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * “Yes father,“ she bowed in the presence of the others. That end speech mark is wrong. She encased herself with magic and created ...

    Sep 25, 2006


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault