User avatar

Muskan

Muskan

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Divine love

    Thanks a lot for your kind words King.. People like you keep me motivated. :) :D

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Divine love

    Thank you so much Shea.. Glad you liked it. :D

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Divine love

    Thank you %uD83D%uDE00

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Youth's explanation for over speeding!

    Hey.. Thank you so much for your kind words.. People like you keep me motivated! Sorry for such a late reply! :)D

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Time will change

    I appreciate that sir. But to be honest, I found your reviews on many of the pieces like so demotivating. So i told ya. No offence meant! And thank you ...

    Jan 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Time will change

    Yeah, u do..

    Jan 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Time will change

    hy Stranger, Thanks for the review. And frankly I never got such critique on this poem of mine ever. Everyone appreciated it always. But okay, maybe this is your perspective. ...

    Jan 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Time will change

    Thank you so much! :)

    Dec 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Time will change

    Thank you so much! :)

    Dec 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Time will change

    Thank you so much! :)

    Dec 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: One Mistake

    Hey it's okay... Keep writing.. :D

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A Product Of Circumstances!

    Hey! I'll surely ponder upon the things you told.. So nice of you.. I thank you for all things u liked.. And someone working to modify my things to make ...

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Endlessly

    heheh! sure..

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A Product Of Circumstances!

    Hey! Thanks a lot for your suggestions... I made sure to start a new line after any dialogue, but somehow it didn't come up to be like that! No worries.. ...

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A Product Of Circumstances!

    Hi! Thank you for reading... And yup, I'll work work upon that. :)

    Sep 23, 2015


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)