User avatar

Musicaloo7311

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Camera

    Hiya, darling! I'm Music. A camera can be a single moment, [s]A[/s] a single memory. Only capitalize when you begin a sentence.:wink: A camera can catch a lifetime of smiles, ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It'll Be Okay

    Hi, darling. First of all I want to let you know this is a wonderful poem. I'm going to help with the punctuation. :) She holds her child close, clutched ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Test

    To Fire: I know it's Tae Kwon Do, I'm in it, too. I just call it karate. Haha.

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: random part of a story - revised

    Hi, Mimi! Here as requested! Maeve shivered as the wet grass beneath her bare feet brushed against her ankles. The sunlight was being blocked out by the surrounding trees , ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Society:

    I thought this was a wonderful poem. I had a friend who is bi, so I understand this. Great poem, and no grammar errors that I found, which makes me ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Those blue eyes

    I love this! It's great and has a wonderful meaning. What a sweet guy to write his girlfriend poetry... :)

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: YWS Bill of Rights

    Nicely done. :)

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: when its gone

    Farikk! Why did you take down your poem? Did I give too harsh of a review? Now I feel terrible... *sulks* Please, put it back up!

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Meep wants her money back to buy a Cheeseburger!

    Sadly, Meep, this is true. I don't like the gushing people (well, teenage girls) anymore. I'm out of that stage. And what I'm most sick of is people reading it ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Meep wants her money back to buy a Cheeseburger!

    Meep, even though I'm a die-hard Twilight fanatic, I would never attempt to assassinate you. Haha. I guess I'll just have to live with the fact that you don't like ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die- Chapter 1

    Okay. :) I was just mentioning that so you know someone else has been called that, too. I'll try and brainstorm some ideas for her. Maybe she can just call ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die- Chapter 1

    Okay. :) I was just mentioning that so you know someone else has been called that, too. I'll try and brainstorm some ideas for her. Maybe she can just call ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Edward Cullen/Viagra Parody

    Hahahaha. I'm a huge Twilight fan, and I thought I'd hate all parodies. But this one made me laugh. But, it should be rated R. So the little kiddies can't ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Connections Part 1 - Lucy

    Hi! I really liked this story idea! When I have the time, I'll sit down and make some corrections with the grammar if I find any. I'm a grammar freak; ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Masquerade chapter 1 part B

    Hi! I am going to critique this when I have time. I'm too busy these days! I'm glad you posted more; keep it up!

    Feb 17, 2009


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451