User avatar

Muse

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: blissful concerto

    Hmm, I like it. I especially like... harsh riffs and small microphones make teenages cry out to the world but all you did was play me perfectly you never lost ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions

    The books have different names In the UK. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snoggings It's ok, I'm wearing really big knickers! Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nunga's Dancing In My Nuddy-Pants And ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cooking the Books: A Tale of Hansel and Gretel

    I found a few errors while reading.. "desparate" should be "desperate" In the sentence.. "Sooner or later the witch would realize that were were fooling her about Hansel not getting ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: division

    this...is...immense! Golly..the imagery is fantastic....perfect, in fact. Great work, noo...AMAZING work. when it all falls down, flag at half-mast, scarves held proudly the tears will flow from the s

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: wishing is so hard to do

    It ends a bit abruptly in my opinion. a night where everything is bright and hot and sweet and sour and shining and soft and light and deep and covered ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mind Musings

    I really like your work..its fantastic! One of the best things i've read on here in a while. :D :D

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: egotistic satchelbags and heels

    Smashing stuff. It flows so effortlessly it's unfair. Glittering french and vintage hugs, nice one. Keep up the good work, even though im sure you will anyway! :D

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Cowardice

    But I am a coward My bones are custard My belly is a brighter yellow Than all the sunflowers of the world combined. This is my favourite part, it brings ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Flying with Words

    I think its a bit too long. I had to read it a few times for it to properly sink in. I love the way writing makes me feel, *sighs* ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Faded Love

    I want to show you the scrapes that I have the cuts. the holes. but every time I touch you This bit doesn't fit well with the rest of the ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Percilla

    Your eyes...they twinkle like the northern star I really like this line, but, you shouldn't use the "...." You should just make it a new line. In my opinion, It ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Art of Being Unnoticed

    The feeling I feel inside, I agree with the others about that one line. Apart from that, I think its great :D :D . Keep it up!

    Dec 8, 2004


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso