User avatar

MoonlightForest

  • Short Story » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: The Glass Cage

    Hey there, One thing I really like about your writing style is that you set the tone of your story effortlessly. The poem intrigued me because it gave off a ...

    Dec 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Discovering Ian

    I'll start off by saying that your story hooked me from the very beginning. The mysteriousness of the whole situation was what got me. I really liked the line, " ...

    Apr 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: For sale, one lifetime, poor condition. (Revised and edited)

    Hi, MoonlightForest here for a review. To start off, this is one of the few pieces on Young Writers' Society that I've actually finished reading. I was intrigued from the ...

    Mar 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Holocaust In My Eyes

    Hi, MoonlightForest here for a review! To start off, the Holocaust is a heavy subject, and it takes a very good writer to take that on. I think that you ...

    Mar 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The permanent one

    Moonlight Forest here to review! Wow, your piece is really intense and emotional. I was surprised and very impressed with your deep, dark writing style. One thing I really appreciated ...

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Save him from this darkness

    Hi, MoonlightForest here to review! Let me just start out by saying that your poem is beautifully written and incredibly emotional. When I read your poem, I felt empathy and ...

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: Untitled - Prologue (Dark Humor/Apocalypse/Satire/Action)

    Wow, this is truly amazing. Your writing is impeccable, and I was hooked from the very beginning. However, in order to improve your writing even further I would suggest more ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Second Always Comes Last: Mortis

    Hi, MoonlightForest here to review! Let me just start off by saying wow, your story is amazing. I was hooked almost immediately, and your writing style grew on me very ...

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Nobody, Chapter 1

    Hi, MoonlightForest here for a review! I'll start off with some suggestions for your piece. In my point of view, this was a rather complex read due to the fact ...

    Sep 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: Memoirs of the bleak

    Moonlight Forest here, Wow. You're writing style is incredible. I thought this piece was brilliant, and this is coming from a person who generally dislikes vampire stories. The main thing ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Dysfunctional

    MoonlightForest here, First of all, let me just say that you have a lot of talent. This piece is beautifully written, and you have achieved a level of writing that ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Incantation Chapter 1

    Hi Niraco, you have a great story here! Your idea is refreshing; it's unique and original. I was pulled in at the first line, and you left enough mystery so ...

    Dec 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Speechless

    Can I just start out by saying this is amazing? You are an excellent writer; I have never read anything quite like this before. The way you describe Kai and ...

    Dec 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: persian princess

    While reading this chapter, from start to finish I was very intrigued. I absolutely love how you set up the landscape and painted a picture of Persia for the reader. ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Work in Progress (no official title) Prologue

    Wow, I'd love to see this continued! First off, you start off the story strong with a vivid image/memory of the character's past. I especially love how you create a ...

    Dec 24, 2013


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain