User avatar

Misty

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Vampire

    This is actually quite good for your age. ^_^ I thought the imagery was nice.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mind, Body, and Spirit

    Ouch. But no, he's totally right. Imitate the best, and eventually you'll form your own ideas--and your ideas will sound better.

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In a Dream

    with the living mind of the beautiful poseur, the magic rambling of the wanted whore? Beautiful. All else can go if you keep this.

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am no poet

    Meh. I didn't like it, but I didn't dislike it. It was very, "meh." "Not everything needs a metaphor." Cheers to that.

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Einstein

    And thwack Him with a cudgel. This singular line made the poem worth reading. Other than that, it was a laugh. It's rhythm seemed a bit off, but I'm useless ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Egg on Your Face

    Mod or no mod, the slap is there. And I'm not complaining to anyone, merely suggesting. That's what this website is for. I've been here for about three years and ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What goes around...

    P.S. Last thing--you say a girl "about Jack's age" but never mention how old Jack is. Just a thought. ^_^

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Snow

    nonononononononono... *politely disagrees with polkadots* Don't change the end, the gloomy suddenness is what gives it all it's twang. although i do agree with polkadots about the mothers' reaction in

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tomatoism Spain's New National Religion

    The reason why this came so naturally to me was because every last Wednesday in August, there is a festival in Bunol where people run around half-naked throwing millions of ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tomatoism Spain's New National Religion

    *hums* I don't like your revisions. It shouldn't be half-naked, it should still be naked. And after "IT'S NOT TOMAHTO," you don't need the parenthesis bit. This is satire, the ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pretty Smiley Question Mark

    Thanks Amelia. the thingaling cut off the end of the chapter *shrugs* it actually goes on for a couple more pages. ^_^ Thanks for rambling over!

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pretty Smiley Question Mark

    Hey Azila--first off, you are practically my favorite. You're a little prodigy in the making. And also a genius critiquer. Thank you for your suggestions--you are very good at pointing ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fearing Sleep

    XD how bout feigning sleep for a title?

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The four stages of inflammation

    Pretty-words-strung-together. I don't love it like I used to love your stuff. The smarter you get, the harder it is for me to connect to your work. It's poetic, but ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pretty Smiley Question Mark

    Gadi--that wasn't supposed to be the end of the chapter, the thingy cut it off. The end is much better, I promise, and thank you. I'll try to fix the ...

    Sep 4, 2007


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"