User avatar

MissGangamash

MissGangamash

  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Spinster

    I'm not great with poetry so I can't really comment on structure and stuff. But I really enjoyed this! As a single person who loves being single, it spoke to ...

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Of Illnesses And Antidotes - Chapter One

    Happy review day! I haven't read the prologue so bear with me. I shall review as I read. 'The mahogany door swings open and a glum, dark-haired boy traipses out. ...

    Aug 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Hell or High Water (Chapter 3.1)

    Hello! Happy Review Day! I haven't read any of the previous chapters so please bare with me. First off, I'm not a massive far of third person, present tense narrative ...

    Jul 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 4.3

    Right, seeing as this is a short chapter and there isn't that much going on in it, I can't really comment much about the story itself. I didn't see any ...

    Jun 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: For Real This Time Chapter One

    I'm here as requested! I found a couple of errors so I'll point them out first then give you an overall review. 'from good-feelings overflow.' - I think 'good-feelings overload' ...

    May 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: New Warriors - Prologue

    Happy Review Day! This is a great, intriguing prologue. You have given just enough to keep the reader wanting more and the writing itself is well done and easy to ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Gardens of Eden: Chapter 2: Part 4

    Happy Review Day! I'll start with nitpicks I see as I'm reading: 'Damon had informed her that his friend would come over later,' - you should specify Ivy first before ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: I. The Lunatic's Threshold

    Happy Review Day! Your writing is incredible! Are you really 13? I'm gobsmacked. I love the descriptions of the world you have created although I have to admit I thought ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Crystal Tears: Chapter Three

    Happy Review Day! I haven't read the previous chapters so I can't comment on the story as a whole, just this chapter. The small chunks of texts from different points ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 4.2

    Damn, I was beaten to the first review! Anyhooo... 'I just think they’d be as well testing us on something that might actually be useful to the ship,' - this ...

    May 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 4.1

    'Steve had learnt early on not to question Mr Pondek’s logic. It existed independently of all other logic in the universe.' - I like this detail, it adds good depth ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.5

    'For the entire rest of his call with his parents,' - 'for the entirety of his call,' or 'for the rest of his call'. Entire and rest are the same ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.4

    “Clearly you don’t Treego.” Chip snarled, - comma before Treego. 'Chip snarled again and folded his arms across his chest. Front legs?' - I'm pretty sure monkey's have arms and ...

    May 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.3

    “That’s my gran and grandpa,” Louis murmured, reaching a paw out to the screen. - Monkey's have hands not paws. 'Louis’ nodded and wiped his eyes.' - no need for ...

    May 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.2

    You took a bit too long to tell us that Louis was a spider monkey. There's three paragraphs between his introduction and the reader knowing what animal it is, it ...

    May 14, 2017


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae