User avatar

MissDevonshire

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: One sided love

    Thank you for the review! I%u2019ll defenetely try to add some more lenght and I and I am considering writing another sentence but I just have to make it sound ...

    Jun 12, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: One sided love

    Thank you for you review! I don%u2019t find your feedback to harsh. As I matter of fact I loved how detailed it is and it is very helpful. Thanks for ...

    Jun 12, 2019
  • Script » General, General Re: I wish I wasn’t, I wish I was. I wish it didn’t, I wish it did.

    To begin with I really like the title of the poem. It's quiet long and simple in a way but I love the using of repitition. The title also suits ...

    Jun 12, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Heartbreak; a question of how. Not if.

    Thank you for the feedback! I really liked that you rewieved line by line because that made it easier for me to see and probably use your advice. I really ...

    May 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Heartbreak; a question of how. Not if.

    Thank you%u2764%uFE0F Your words make me very glad and I%u2019ll try to make this longer someday! Have a nice day!

    May 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Heartbreak; a question of how. Not if.

    Thank you very much! This review made me very happy and encouraged to dare to publish more on here. About the lenght, I will defenety think of making it longer ...

    May 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Heartbreak; a question of how. Not if.

    Thank you for the feedback! I am very new to writing poems, especially in english so constructive input is very useful to me. I absolutely don't say that in a ...

    May 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Historical Fiction Re: the london plauage

    Don't say sorry! I am sure it will be great!

    May 10, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Denouncing You

    Your welcome! I%u2019d be glad to check out your other work.

    May 4, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Denouncing You

    Have you written poems for a long time or is it a relatively new interest? Just wondering because I think you are very talented :)

    May 3, 2019


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold