User avatar

Mislady101

  • Poetry » Literature, Teen Fiction Re: The Ending of Us

    Thanks for the review! Your kind words meant so much to me, also the line, "much more then I should" is me pretty much saying that I broke up with ...

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wolfe

    Ok please exuse these typos it's not coming out right every time I edit it. If you'll wait patiently them I can probably fix this in no time. Thank you, ...

    Sep 3, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Wolfe

    Wowww thanks for the corrections..I'm really bad at grammar after all I am only I'm middle school.

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re:

    Lu hb hbuhknhbchrnkdcbhdcndkvdjcnribvjrbcjrbcjenuxnssocbehxvwynkenchevudiebcyencienche duencjebchencjebchneicnehcnkenfiefnjefenfifjrnjrfbhechecbchencjenkcmwkxnjwbcehvcywvxjurgdsfhuhnoshugfyegdemciendy

    Sep 1, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Arsonist

    Lol sorry again...

    Aug 16, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: June Sky Blues

    Hmm I really don't know exactly what to say about this piece I can easily tell that this is from the heart but when your an author no one really ...

    Aug 15, 2012


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly