-
Re: Controll - Preview #1
Really great, long, descriptive passage. Really good vocabulary and you can really picture everything in the story. Try paragraphing more, I got a little lost in the massive text! I ...
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Waiting
A really great, moving piece. Simple and flowing with good rhythm. I love the question/answer thing, makes the poem that little more unique and different from the others. Really good ...
Jun 12, 2012 -
Re: The Five Kingdoms Ch.1
Oh, that's funny! Totally straight to the point! Love the names you picked! Simple beginning, keep on writing! Best lines: "...now go on and have an adventure, for me." "Wait, ...
Jun 12, 2012 -
Re:
Really really long piece, but still great. Try paragraphing more, I got a bit mixed up at what part I was at when I was reading it. The description is ...
Jun 12, 2012 -
Re: The Bridge
Wow. This is really good! So descriptive and a good length to squash eveything you have managed to into! Some really good vocabulary used, like how "wolfish", "sneering" and "revenge" ...
Jun 12, 2012 -
Re: tribal colors
I think this is truely amazing! Very descriptive. It is slightly similar to a story idea I had, how you have rhetorical questions, and how well-worded the whole piece is. ...
Jun 12, 2012 -
Re: don't let it go to waste
These are really amazing lyrics and are like Trading Yesterday lyrics bit. They can mean so much to the person who wrote it and to the person it's aimed at. ...
Jun 12, 2012 -
Re: Tainted Roses
I love how much detail you have put into this! I really love how people can twist these words into something as amazing as this! Your descriptiveness is amazing as ...
Jun 12, 2012
