User avatar

Midnight

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Can Superman Outrun The Flash

    Argh it's so hard when you can't hear the music. I like them, I know it's ska but I could imagine Busted singing something like this. But still it's fun ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Opening the Door and Inviting Him In

    I thought it was interesting, I think I assumed it was a metaphor for a relationship because if it was straight story it was a bit too quick to be ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Fields of Waterloo

    You're a great writer, i've been keeping an eye on your other stuff. I didn't like this one though. For a war poem it felt a bit too hooray i'm ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kinda Depressed I Guess.......

    Ooo sickly dark and it feels like I can take out the depression and squash it into a ball and let it seep into my brain. Which probably isn't so ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: That Night

    I think that it was good in concpet and layout. Like the beat was good, but I just think the words of this poem didn't quite get across the severity ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: revelation

    This reminded me of a Natasha Beddingfield song. Not sure if you know who that is but nevermind! It was very pretty and great imagery. I'm studying Pope at the ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: SHOUT

    Is this visual poetry? Just wondering how you would attempt to read this. I don't know if I love it personally but it's certainly interesting and differs from a lot ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: blow (don't read this if youre innocent)

    aww Robby, guess who is this. Dunno didn't like the rhyming but I've never liked constant rhyming couplets so ignore that comment. It's that great bitter edge that you always ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: MARY - MAY OFFEND (Over 13 for language)

    It was pretty funny, reminded me of an Ali G joke about Mary being a Virgin that I saw years back. Anyway it was a bit of fun and to ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A bower in the Arsacides

    Ooo nice haven't read poetry written in the style of Prose since my exam english couple of weeks ago, now that play 'Volpone' I didn't enjoy, this I did. Gorgeous! ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Sound of Strings (finished!)

    Interesting to know which piece of music made you write this, but I suppose that's beyond the point. I enjoyed it, it was blissfull and quiet just what a poem ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breathless

    Well that history revision went well. I agree with Incandesence about the grammatical changes, but then I see your point about it beings yours so that weighs up. The imagery ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: blue eyes

    Wow I loved the first stanza, I'm a real sucker for short lines in poetry when describing beauty. It was weird, but the constant use of Ws, made me think ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Death Penalty (16+ for Semi-Graphic Descriptions)

    Very interesting, you've got a really good tecnique for writing interesting non-fiction was is definately not easy. And although horrific allready your structure really improves the read. Thinking of

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gothic Window

    Hmm. Haven't reviewed anything in a while but i'll give it my best shot. I really enjoyed the idea of the poem, I wanted to know more, it reminded me ...

    Jan 28, 2005


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights