User avatar

MiRaCLeS

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Where the words are written but their (get rid of the 'their?') not spoken Where you speak your mind and the (get rid of 'the'?) rules are broken You can ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Inspiration

    I like this poem :). I can't find anything wrong with it, except for the comma that should come after 'my life' like this: My soul, my life , you ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life and Death

    Hi! This is a very nice poem, with some fairly confusing questions, it made me think for a bit. :) Some little things: What is death? Is it being born ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Insignificant Untruths

    I agree with the last reviewer that this stanza's formatting is a bit weird: We used to find comfort, and protection. Confidence, and escape in each individual pleasure. What about ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Can't

    This poem has a rather depressed sort of feel to it. With the lost souls and all that. But it's still really good. There's a bit of subtle rhyming here ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Inspiration...

    You described inspiration perfectly! Just some little things: Sometimes, inspiration evades me, Hiding like a shadow in the night, Descending into that deep , dark hole, my mind. Sorry, but ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Own World

    ((Hey, had to write a couple poems for class, sadly though, this was to only one that I could find...)) My Own World Like a portal into a far away ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Letter to a Valentine

    Wow. That was awesome. Paper that I folded , scented and sent to you On Valentine’s Day. I think that a comma there would make it look a little bit ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death's Embrace

    Loved, loved, loved, loved the title. I can not say enough how awesome it is and it suits the poem perfectly too! The first stanza was my favourite. The way ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poetry in different forms.

    Hey there! Well, the second haiku, I think that you could maybe replace the word 'site' with 'sight' maybe? I'm not too sure about the rest of the poems and ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Soiled Vows

    Hey there! This poem has a very nice structure that fits in perfectly. I also liked how you used an imagery. These three lines in particular: Broken Vows Young as ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Princess

    Wow. This is a beautiful poem. It flows perfectly and the structure is great! I loved how you've put rhyme in there as well. It has a really nice gentle, ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fly

    I liked how some of the lines rhymed, liked: But look up to sky above And the stars will remind you of our love and If you fly you could ...

    Jan 19, 2011


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi