User avatar

MegaLizardLord

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Heaven

    Awesome! Though, I think the lines were a bit too short. Other than that, wonderful! Keep writing! You did fantastic with the detail and imagination. :D

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Amazing Talking Tree

    Wow, that's very sweet. It reminds me of the book The Giving Tree. I hope I hear more from you! :mrgreen:

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Art

    Great job! I like how you showed your point of view within the poem. It really makes me wonder about what you said now... keep writing! :D

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Horizon Line

    Haha, I love it! You did an amazing job with the perspective of the poem. I hope you continue to write. Nice detail too. :D

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yellow

    Very interesting... I liked it a lot! I don't have much to say... but I do hope you write a lot. :)

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little Missy

    Haha, cute! :P I like all the dialogue a lot.

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lycanthrope

    Nicely done! It really makes me able to imagine all the detail. Hope you continue to write. :)

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Doesn't he?

    I like it a lot. Maybe break it up a bit more but wonderful anyway! I hope you continue to write, because this was a fantastic poem. :D

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ugly melodies/Silent songs

    Great! I love the beauty that's deep within it. 8) I don't know how it could be any better. I hope you continue to write.

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fatuous

    Wonderful. I love all the detail and fun all around it! I hope you continue to write. I would definitely read more! :P

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hurt and Hope Go Together

    Great job! I like all the rhyming and questions. 8)

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Within--Clairity within Harmony of Self

    Fantastic! That actually inspired me to work harder and never give up. :lol: This so far is one of my favorite poems.

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breaking

    Nicely done! I could really imagine it in my head. I hope to see more from you!

    Feb 8, 2010


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami