User avatar

MayCupcake

MayCupcake

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The First Realm | Chapter III

    Nice! :D

    Jun 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The First Realm | Chapter III

    Mailice, how did you read and review all three chapters so quickly? lol. Thanks a bunch for the likes too! 1. Yeah, I'll look through and try to make sure ...

    Jun 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The First Realm | Chapter II

    Hello again Mailice! 1. In my adventures of editing so far, I did fix the starting dialogue in this chapter, so that they coincide more with the characters. I agree ...

    Jun 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The First Realm | Chapter I

    Thank you, Mailice! 1. I wrote the first two chapters about a year ago and so I haven't really edited them much, but I'm in the process of doing so! ...

    Jun 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Do You Remember?

    Thanks for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was trying to decide between "a pandemic" and "the pandemic" in the last stanza, so thanks for your input ...

    Jun 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Do You Remember?

    Thank so much, Slubbs!

    Jun 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Do You Remember?

    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I actually have two other poems if you want to check them out.

    Jun 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Overflow - Chapter 2.3

    Oh nice! I'll have to check it out! And no problem ;)

    Jun 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The First Realm | Chapter III

    Thank you! 1. Yeah, I can see how that can be confusing at the start there. It seems to work much better when Rose says something and then I show ...

    Jun 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The First Realm | Chapter III

    Thank you so much! :D

    Jun 2, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Realistic Re: True Freedom: Prologue

    No problem! And Charles Dickens? I've heard of him, but am not very familiar with his writing, so I'll check it out and see how his style works!

    Jun 2, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To feed the soul of the Poet-Angler

    You're welcome! :D

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Sandy Shores of the Beach

    Thanks so much, Mailice! I'm so happy you enjoyed my poem! My inspiration for this poem was my love for the beach and my parent's divorce. So, you're right about ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Death's Descent

    You're welcome! I can't wait to see what you post next! :D

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: Mothers of my dreams

    No problem! I'm happy I could be of some help!

    May 31, 2021


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help