User avatar

MaskedPoet

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken glass.

    I liked this poem, and the whole concept by far, there are a few things I would change if i were you thoe, could jsut be me cause I love ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Hey, I've never reveiwed a script and this one I can't exactly reveiw due to the fact it feels almost... pointless? Why? Cause it was already succsful and you had ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape

    What you said. :P I understand what you mean. This chapter was in a rush. I was bored and felt like putting some serious action into it! I am going ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Boxer

    This was a good short read, it was heart warming that a beginner like the boxer got his first K.O. and his 6th win and on such a big guy ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Have Your God

    This was a a great idea for a poem, and it is one that shows us how you're feeling and your thoughts on today’s thoughts on the thoughts of god, ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: First post, just expressing emotion, not very good :/

    Hmm, this is the first poem I've seen with only one thing I'd like to point out, this poem was quite amazing and has shown me what you're feeling, and ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Five Lucky YWSers

    Hello, I quite enjoyed these poems, and I'm sure those who you have written about will greatly love them as well. These five poems have some up and downs, a ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Hidden Treasure

    Hello Lily! I enjoyed this read quite a bit, it was small but it was one that got to the point right away, like boom... bam... here it is, and ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bus Stop

    Alright, didn't want to post a review without completely getting it! ha, anyhow here is my review. I liked the concept of this poem, and the ending made me smile.. ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    Hello, I never start my reviews with anything negative so I wont, But this is one great story! I love to read story's about the war... Normally WWII tho, but ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stolen

    I don't know if I quite grasped the concept but to me I take this poem as the typical teenage relationships? I know it isn't but the way it starts ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Fall Beneath One's Shadow

    Awe, I can't say anything about the structure or rhythm? haha, just kidding! Any how, the good thing about poetry is that one doesn't have to make sense, rhyme, or ...

    Jan 7, 2011


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin