User avatar

MargoSeuss

MargoSeuss

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: fragile heart

    Hello, xxgilespie1. This is Margo, here for a review. I like the meaning behind this story: see a person for who they are and not what they look like. You ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Broken Pencils are Pointless 2.1

    Hello, Deanie. This is Margo here for a review. Finding a university to go to is definetly a chore! You've portrayed this struggle Tamara is going through quite well. When ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: A Lesson In Life From an A******

    Hello, Aliyah. This is Margo, here for a review. You have portrayed two emotions very well with this poem. The first was a clear frustration and anger toward the subject ...

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Heart

    Hello, Eferhilda. Margo here for a review. Your poem portrays emotional anguish, so deep, it physically hurts! While reading this, I felt the pain of the narrator. This means you ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Suppression Of Expression

    Hi, Renard. This is Margo for a review. This poem is very powerful; very emotive. You have succeeded in making the reader ache for the narrator. This person is in ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Solitude

    Hi, Cheetah. Margo here to comment. I was just par-oozing through you poetry and stumbled upon this piece, with which I totally commiserate. I'm a bit like this man in ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: I Want a Heart

    Wow! This is Margo, here for a review. The concept of robot feeling emotion is classic. As a trekie, I can't help but think of Commander Data! He, too, was ...

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: 1

    Hello, Annaclare! This is Margo here for a review. I really liked the motivational quality of this poem. I could see someone reading this at some sort of seminar about ...

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Orin Nueron, An Introduction

    Margo here for some reviewing! I loved the way Orin is described in this sketch. For the purpose of defining a character, you did a fine job. I got both ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Perfect Moment

    You have adequetly portrayed a very serious and tender moment between brother and sister. You made the reader understand the nature of Kris and Kyle's relationship. They were very close ...

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Synesthesia

    I have heard of this condition. I believe this works for taste as well. I heard that some people, upon hearing a certain word, can taste things. I wouldn't mind ...

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Words and Actions

    *Margo enters stage* Margo: Uh, hello everyone...I, uh, have a review for Rascal. Wow, there are so many of you on this website! First of all, I would like to ...

    Jun 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Summer Love

    Summer lovin, having a blaaaaaaaast! Oh wait...*record cuts out* Heeeere's Margo for a review. You really portrayed a good picture of what these two look like together. An awkward, gullible ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ivory Princes

    Margo Seuss comin at you with a review. I like the way you related a psychiatric ward with a 'white castle.' The idea of living in an asylum suddenly sounds ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Of Fights and Letters: Chapter 6: The Sandwich

    Haha! Perfect ending! This whole time I'm thinking Naomi and Carter are gonna get some action and then WHAM! Creepo mommy! I haven't read the other chapters of this story, ...

    Jun 17, 2014


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler