Random avatar

Mangapirate

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Strawberry Moon

    I cant fix the colors back to the way the were is being weird....sorry for future readers. I will promise to fix it with all my might....ish.

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In The Storm

    Wow...I loved this poem. It was awesome and beautiful.

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fist Wrapped in Blood

    Thank you very much. I changed it up a bit. You have helped me greatly.

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Without You.

    This was a good poem. I actually tried to put this into a song form with my guitar and viola. It sounds good.

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    This poem was beautiful and saddening. I found this poem very detailed. I am glad I found it.

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Strawberry Moon

    Thank you Warrior Princess. I really dont know why I capitalized the Crips and Clear....I just felt like it was a "capital' moment? :D

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You.

    This is a cute poem. Made me say "aw". I liked it. Keep up the good work.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: We shared the forbidden apple

    I liked this poem. It was very passionate and you used descriptive words nicely. Romantic and sad all at once.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Strawberry Moon

    ooo pretty colors(: haha. and i like the discriptions very niccce. i like it alott. and the title is what pulled me in. It is very unique Thank you so ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Strawberry Moon

    Thank you guys. This has helped me some. I meant this to be Free style and not have an exact rhythm. I wrote this poem a long time ago. This ...

    Nov 2, 2010


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold