User avatar

Magyk

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Cirque Du Freak

    I loved the Saga. It was really good but again, I agree with the amount of exclamation marks, a bit annoying if you ask me !!!!! (Hehe) I could knid ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chicken Fried Rice #3

    A third person here who loves milky tea and the characters in this story. WOOO, go us. I love this story, it is really good and I also think you ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Chicken Fried Rice

    This is very differnet for you, but I kind of like it. It feels like real life (probably because it pretty much is but hey.) Carry on writing, I want ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of the Flies

    Yeah I guess your right there. When I think about it, the itslef wasn't too bad. I think the reason I dilike it so much is because we did pick ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: POD 10- Abuse

    I have read them all so far and LOVE them. I like the way you write about what most people try to avoid bringing up. It is all so accurate ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prolougue =] age 16 and up

    Delund signalled to the fifty warriors back down the hill, where they set up a small camp began about there mid day meal. I'm not sure about this sentence. It ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 3

    He finally arrived and pulled THE tent fabric back. He saw a few of THE circus master 'S older performers. and because of this, I have to clear up loose ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 2

    She sniveled fresh tears shedding from her eyes. She slipped her shoes off. She pulled one sock off and tested the water with her naked foot. It felt so sensual ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Warped Emotions

    I really liked it. Especially this bit my tears blurred my vision so much that I'm still blind. and Do you have any clue what you do to me? I ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: element, prologue

    This is good. I like the potion type thing in the vial. It's a good idea. I am really looking forward to more and can't spot any mistakes. Before anyone ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ramwick

    Ramwick was too be married Ramwick was to be married. Only one 'o'. I think you should try to include just a tiny bit more description but other than that ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hope you enjoy

    I like the Historical start to the story. It kind of gets you asking yourself a few questions like "Who are the Purebloods?" and "Who are the raiders?" However, I ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Darren Shan - "Cirque Du Freak"

    I love the Demonata series and The Saga of Darren Shan (Yes, Im British so its not Cirque Du Freak). I read the Saga a couple of years ago and ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Two Paces Wide, Four Paces Long.

    Gray is spelled like this "gray". Grey is spelt like this in Britain, "Grey" it is only Americans that spell it "Gray" so ShadowTwits spelling is correct because she is ...

    Feb 24, 2007


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney