User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Like A Paper

    You're welcome! :D

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Theatre Re: A Conspiracy of the Present

    I hope you enjoyed my conspiracies. :P

    Sep 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death Mage Chapter Two

    You're welcome! :D Don't worry; though she will never achieve Kou's levels of awesomeness, her side of the story is pretty interesting! :D Forests are very useful plot devices. :P ...

    Sep 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death Mage Chapter One

    You're welcome! :D It's fine! I find it really cool that you have a necromancer as well! I'm really interested in seeing how Schadel played into Kou's character. You did ...

    Sep 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Frost Lark News 8/28/16

    It's fine! It's your story, after all. I was only giving suggestions. :D

    Sep 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Frost Lark News 8/28/16

    You're welcome! :D It says it after the paragraph regarding Annie . It doesn't specifically say it's an update, but the reader infers that it is.

    Sep 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Frost Lark News 8/28/16

    I'll teach you a bit of coding so your gif works in the future, my awesome Literary Spotlight writer friend. :D If you ever want a gif to be uploaded, ...

    Sep 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Frost Lark News 8/28/16

    Aug 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Firstly, thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate it! :D Secondly, I'm sorry for taking so long to reply to this. I'll make sure to take care ...

    Aug 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Einar (First Draft)- Chapter 5

    Don't worry. Mine is too. :P Seriously, though, it's fine. Things happen. If I remember correctly from what I saw in the People Tab, you went a trip. So it ...

    Aug 25, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Automaton's Heart: Glossary

    Thanks! :D

    Aug 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Automaton's Heart: Glossary

    Thank you so much for reviewing! I really appreciate it! Thank you for your compliments. :D I read about automatons in a book before, and a character in this series ...

    Aug 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Search For Peace Book 1 ~ The Great Separation Chapter 1

    Alright! :D

    Aug 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Search For Peace Book 1 ~ The Great Separation Chapter 1

    You're welcome! :D

    Aug 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 8

    You're welcome! :D

    Aug 1, 2016


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers