User avatar

MaddyMoe125

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreams thief

    No problem if you need any help please feel free to message me.

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Fire and Water

    Hello; It Madison again back for another review. I just like to say even though this one was shorter than the last one i read i still got the point. ...

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Another Sleepless Night

    Hi there. Wow i just got to say this hit me real hard in the feels. I just have a few questions i really wanted to know. First why was ...

    Jan 24, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Ocean of Darkness A letter

    Hi Zoom. First i would like to say thank you for being the first to review my work. I know this is not going as well as i hoped but, ...

    Jan 23, 2017
  • Script » Other, Realistic Re: War. famine, and plague

    Hey! My name is Maddy I just have to say great job. I was amazing and thank you for posting it. I have to agree that for your title please ...

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Horror, Other Re: Nighttime

    Hey: I really enjoyed your work. I could actually feel what i was reading. My favorite part is how you styled it. Plz continue with your work. You are doing ...

    Jan 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Daggers

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello I just wanna say, this is the most fascinating poem i ever read. This was so intense i could not believe work like this is real. Keep up the ...

    Jan 19, 2017


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year