User avatar

Maddy

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Abortion

    Oh, it's satirical? That changes things- only a little. Whilst you might find it tedious, I (and hopefully many others) would appreciate it if you did label every piece of ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: .

    Dammit, @Kirahh ! You bet me to first post. Not fair :P XD

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Breaking Hearts

    Oh, I was supposed to post this in the lyrics section! Whoops. XD

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Defiance (Chapter 3)

    @kakagirl, Thank you! I'm really happy that it created good imagery. I was aiming for that because, like you said, fantasy relies heavily on imagery to make them work. I'm ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Miracles (For Yuriiko's Postsecret Contest)

    @awegs , @PinkShearwater and @Azila , Thank you all for your wonderful help! You've made me re-think, and I've elaborated on the parts that might have made you confused. :D

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster Within

    Wow. You guys are fantastic. You've given me in-depths reviews I could have only dreamed of receiving. I cannot thank you enough! I've taken all your advice in and switched ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster Within

    Thanks Moo, you've really pulled me up on stuff I hadn't noticed before. I definitely have a weak start and I really appreciate you pointing out my mistakes. :)

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster Within

    Thanks, Cannon! I totally agree with your comments, but unfortunately for me, the contest I'm entering this in has a word limit of 2000 and I'm pretty much on the ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster Within

    Haha georgie, this is my short story :D

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Flyer's Flight: The Story Of The Opal (Chapter 1)

    Crazy, could you please tell me at what point exactly did it start to get boring?

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ingeniosus. Chapter one:

    Actually, I'll just attach it. It would be easier. Haha :)

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: How Are We Supposed To?

    Ellen, your poetry is so gorgeous! This has to be one of my favourites! :D

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Faith (an excerpt)

    Thanks for all the reviews! They all mean the world to me. @Rosalie: There definitely is a reasoning behind these experiments. The reasoning can be sumed up in one word, ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mythological Fantasy: C1: The creation {EDITED V1}

    Oh, haha! I went through my review folders on MsWord and realised I nitpicked your prologue. It would be a waste not to post it, so I'm going to. :) ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart- Chapter 2

    with excitement , waking up my wife, Dora. Isn’t that great?” I replied. “Of course it is , but that doesn’t mean you have to wake up the whole neighbourhood ...

    Apr 26, 2010


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore