-
Re: Afraid?
Greetings review time baby! This concept is super dope, I love the red paint the blood, the tragic backstory of all it is just so creepy, tragic and cool 😔👌 ...
23h ago -
Re: One Last Breath
Greetings human tis I will eat-I-I mean review this poem 😅 Staring off, I love how tragic and descriptive this story is. You did really great at showing and no ...
24h ago -
Re: A Demon's Redemption
Greetings, you have encountered a Mac in the wild that will review your snazzy story. Firstly I just really love the concept the idea of an undercover demon going to ...
Oct 5 -
Re: He was never mine
Review time! I really liked this story, the feeling of someone you love being taken really hit me in this story. I loved how well you conveyed the emotion, my ...
Oct 1 -
Re: I WITH THEM
Review time baby! Alright so a first small mistake a noticed was at the lines: But never long enough for my heart to chance a feeling it could call its ...
Sep 19 -
Re: h a m m e r
Review time woooooo! One of my favorite parts of this poem is the unique format of the words, the spaces, the way the words jump out of spot is really ...
Sep 14 -
Re: .
There’s some really great personification here. The concept of giving something as simple of walls such depth and character is really cool and something I’ve hadn’t quite seen before. I ...
Sep 13 -
Re: The Man of god
My first formal review woooooo! I think you’re very good at immersing the reader into this character. It can be very hard for writers to write as a completely different ...
Sep 13
