User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Watership Down

    I'm reading the book right now...It's really good so far. I like it ALOT more than the movie. The movie was a little...meh? The beginning of the movie was a ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: untitled

    I like this! It's very short and cool! 8) Like you're jealou of a girl that the guy you like likes right? That might have been a little confusing! But, ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You

    I like this TN! Punctuation may be good! 8) I was just looking through all your works and wanted to read this...anyway other than puntuation it was really good! Just ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Treacherous Waters

    I agree with God. It does remind me of Treasure Island . The pirate talk is a little over-used in a few place. All in all it was really good! ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: A Conversation

    Haha! That's awesome! I slipped off my chair! :lol: Anyway, good job! :thud: ~Lulu

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Keri's love Chapter One Part one

    ooh! TN I love this! Great job! Maybe it was because so many people in her family died because of alchohal. It's supposed to be alcohol :D That's all I ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Has anyone heard about Rachelle Lefevre as Victoria? I've been hearing it alot recently and I just can't tell if it's true or not? I mean Rachelle Lefevre would be ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Bait

    Emma felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to find Emma's wide eyes staring down at her. I think you mean, Penelope felt a hand on her shoulder ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    I liked it. Very interesting. Only part I didn't understand was this; the can of worms were spilled all over her pleated red dress. It doesn't fit well in this ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Great Hijacker pt. 1

    !!!HI PAUL!!! Space out the dialouge pwease and you do use said and asked alot Either Mrs.Spencer or I help you out more at school!! Sorry if I's strict...just doin ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The 12 hour love story

    Wow! This is great! For some reason I almost cried at the end... :cry: I agree with MV. It happened to quickly. Other than that it's really good. Have Fun ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Massacre of White Oak

    I'll put the thing that need to be fixed in bold. Okay. I like the first paragraph. The second paragraph was good also, only one, small mistake. You forgot a ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    *Steals Jasper, Seth, and Quil plushies and snuggles them!!* Oh my gosh!! I just finished this series!! I can't wait for the 4th book and the movie to come out!! ...

    Feb 4, 2008


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria