User avatar

LostWriter

AnkeetaDey2008

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Reasons

    Hey StarGaurdian! I'm so pleased to make you relate to my poem! And no, I didn't post it a year ago, I just posted it maybe 4 days ago. Thank ...

    Apr 26, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Reasons

    Hello hawinay! Thank you so much for the review, I really appreciate it! :D and yeah, thank you for the critiques too, they always help to improve! I would definitely ...

    Apr 24, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Generational Trauma

    Thank you for the review, Forever! :D I appreciate it! I'll keep your suggestions ar in mind!

    Mar 23, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Generational Trauma

    Hello Alliyah! Thank you for the review :-D! Yeah, I was thinking about the lines that you said, needs improvement. I'll definitely look after those lines and your suggestions. Thank ...

    Mar 21, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Generational Trauma

    Hey Coffeeboyjay! Thank you for the review! I really appreciate your positive comments about me, thank you for the immense support

    Mar 14, 2022
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Little Brown Boat and Me

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Mar 13, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Generational Trauma

    Hello Via! Thank you so much for the review, I really appreciate it. And about the first Stanza, the thing is, I wanted to keep the poem rhyimg and the ...

    Mar 13, 2022
  • Art » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Stupid puzzle

    :-* why am I so sorry for the confusion(TT)

    Mar 10, 2022
  • Art » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Stupid puzzle

    Lol I'm stupid, I didn't see it's a comment and not a review, please excuse my stupidity :-!

    Mar 10, 2022
  • Art » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Stupid puzzle

    Hello Kelisot! Thank you very much for taking out some of your precious time to write this review! :D I really appreciate how you actually understood what I was trying ...

    Mar 10, 2022
  • Art » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Stupid puzzle

    Hello vampricon! Thank you for the review! I'll definitely try to put your idea into work :D

    Mar 6, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: Void

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there! Lost here with a review! :D FIRST of all, you did a great job! I Iiked it but I think you could definately make it better. I didn't ...

    Mar 4, 2022
  • Poetry » Horror, Lyrical Re: The Bumblebee eats

    Hey there! Lost here with a review!! ^_^ That's actually a really good poem you wrote right there, I liked it a lot. That's a spectacular horror poem you wrote. ...

    Feb 27, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: Far away

    Thank you for your appreciation pineapple! ^_^

    Feb 1, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Freedom

    Hey there! Ankeeta here with a review! :D This was a really good poem, I personally liked it a lot! It really highlights the urge of us teenagers to just ...

    Jan 9, 2022


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater