User avatar

LostWriter

AnkeetaDey2008

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Smashed My Mirror

    Hey there! Lost here with a review!! :D Ah, it's been a while since I read a poem SO beautiful. Yep, of course, a poem about inner beauty and confidence ...

    Apr 22, 2022
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Little Brown Boat and Me

    Hey there! Lost here with a review! :D First of all, that's a good poem, I liked it! Very simple yet fun, good rhyming along with good poetry sense. I ...

    Mar 13, 2022
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: tragedy

    Hey there! Lost here with a review! :D First of all, very beautiful and meaningful lines. I loved it!

    Mar 12, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: The Sins in Which I Part from You

    Hey there! Lost here with a review! :D First of all, great work. I loved it a lot. The way you portrayed the feelings and emotions of lovers is just ...

    Mar 11, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: Void

    Hey there! Lost here with a review! :D FIRST of all, you did a great job! I Iiked it but I think you could definately make it better. I didn't ...

    Mar 4, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Coffee Bar

    Hey there! Lost here with a review! :D Hm... indeed deep, atleast I can feel this, really well as an insane coffee lover. Though I'm not in college, I'm still ...

    Mar 4, 2022
  • Poetry » Horror, Lyrical Re: The Bumblebee eats

    Hey there! Lost here with a review!! ^_^ That's actually a really good poem you wrote right there, I liked it a lot. That's a spectacular horror poem you wrote. ...

    Feb 27, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Freedom

    Hey there! Ankeeta here with a review! :D This was a really good poem, I personally liked it a lot! It really highlights the urge of us teenagers to just ...

    Jan 9, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Green is not always green

    Hey there!! Ankeeta here with a brief review!!:D I absolutely loved the poem, first of all. You really showed the power of time and that's really catchy. So here you ...

    Dec 30, 2021


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi