User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Simple Questions

    Hee hee! Actually, I loved the last line! The rest of the song was really good too!

    May 27, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Darren Shan Saga

    The Darren Shan Saga rocks! I love the ons that take place at Vampire mountain and the tenth one. The Lake of souls!! Hee

    May 23, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Regarding Vampires

    Wow!! That was fun to read!

    May 20, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Little non-fiction piece

    Heehee! This is good! I feed my food to the animals when I don't like it!

    May 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fantasy, perhaps. It's everything: sex, death and God.

    Yes I think you should put an age plus for this. But I agree with the others, it's amazing!!!!^_^ :D

    May 15, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: The Lights part 2

    Heehee! This is good but I think it would be better if it was longer!!

    May 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: empty

    Heehee! This poem has good imigary! But if I were you, I would capitilize your "i"s. Makes it sound more poemish! Great work though! :D ~Lollipop~

    May 11, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: The Lights

    OHHHHHHHH! Scaweeee! Good cliffhanger! ~Lollipop~

    May 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hereos of the Elven Lands:Chapter 3

    Hey thanks GriffenKeeper. I think I'll use your re-write on thw whip bit.! And I'll change my mistakes.

    May 10, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Shave your legs

    OMG! That is sooooo great. I love it. Its funny ~Lollipop~

    May 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sheltered (revised)

    OMG!!! I think this is a beautiful poem. Its exppresive but also gives you a good image in your head of what's going on! Well done!! ~Lollipop~

    May 8, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter two

    Cool! Maybe we think alike! ~Lollipop~

    May 8, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: [deleted]

    Wow I loved this. I liked the conversation between Karen and her boss. Naughty language!

    May 8, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter two

    Fanks Emma!!! ~Lollipop~

    May 8, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gypsy's Curse

    Yes I agree with Liz. It's really good. I don't have any critiques. I'm not a good critic. :D ~Lollipop~

    May 8, 2005


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451